0 Flares 0 Flares ×
- Find linkable content (purpose is to build backlinks) –> High KD (KD > 10), lots of traffic.
- Create a content that stands out (long-form content, visual content, infographic content)
- Scrape competitors/ resource links that got lots of links.
- Add these links to ahrefs link by link –> results are prospect URLs.
- Filter those with UR > 10 and < 80, traffic > 100.
- Using Hunter to get the email addresses of these prospect URLs.
- Save those URLs that have addresses from hunter.
- Manually check URLs that don’t have results from hunter.
- Final results are a file with prospect URL, competitor URL, post title, email, and contacts name (if any)
- Send with lemlist, mailshake, ninja outreach.
- Save the results in the outreach master file.
- Master file – records all of the emails sent. Has filter of the types of emails sent (skyscraper guestposting, broken links)
- Batch file – file that is finally used in lemlist/mailshake. This file should be save neatly in a folder.
- No email database file so that we can compare later on wihtout wasting time checking on no email database again.
- Backlink success (no need to) –> it can be found in the master file.
- Raw files that merge all results from ahrefs (start with a keyword –> crawl URL and put them in ahrefs.) –> but we can use this in batch file –> create many tabs in the batch file with the batch file as the final result.